- jet black
- ECOTEC 1.4L I4 SMPI DOHC Turbocharged VVT
- 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive
Northway Auto Group
Northway Auto Group
61 Rt 23
Wantage, NJ 07416
Vehicle Description**INCLUDES WARRANTY**, **SERVICE RECORD AVAILABLE**.
FWD Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
Odometer is 9149 miles below market average!
26/38 City/Highway MPG ** 2 LOCATIONS ** ALL UNITS GO THRU OUR PRE SALE INSPECTION ** IN HOUSE SERVICE ** WE FINANCE ALL CREDIT SITUATIONS **
* If you need small-car pricing and fuel-efficiency but you don’t want to give up big-car comfort, check out the 5-passenger Chevrolet Cruze for 2015. Although it’s categorized as a compact sedan, the Cruze’s interior volume actually qualifies it as a midsize model. Source: KBB.com
* Two satisfying high-efficiency engine choices; secure handling; handsome interior design; big trunk. Source: Edmunds
* The Cruze gives you great fuel economy and a reasonable price, with a very stylish look to go with it. It has a strong stance and angled lines, with a split front grille, and headlights that wrap around from the front and end in a point above the fenders. On the inside the cabin is modern, roomy and comfortable. It doesn't feel like the compacts you might be used to and is refreshingly fun to drive. There are 6 different trims available for the Cruze, including the: LS, 1LT, Eco, 2LT, LTZ, and the Turbo Diesel. Standard for all are features such as Bluetooth calling and Touch Controls on the Steering Wheel. The Base Model LS comes with a 1.8L engine that gets 25MPG City and 36MPG hwy with the standard 6-speed manual, or 22MPG City and 35MPG hwy when you opt for the automatic. All models higher than the LS, but below the Diesel come with a peppy 1.4L Turbocharged Engine. The 1LT and 2LT give you your choice of a 6-speed manual with overdrive or an automatic. The Eco comes standard with a special 6-speed manual with triple overdrive, or an optional automatic. Fuel economy varies for these trims based on which you opt for, but the best performer hands down is the Eco with the Manual Transmission that gets an EPA estimated 28MPG City and 42MPG hwy. The top of the line model is the Diesel with a 2.0L engine that has 151hp and gets an EPA estimated 27MPG City and an amazing 46MPG hwy. Standard safety features on all models include Anti-lock brakes, Stabilitrak, Traction Control, and 10 Airbags. Upgrade to the LTZ trim and you get the added visibility of a Rear View Camera. With available Chevrolet MyLink all your apps are located on the 7-inch touchscreen and the available 4G LTE turns the Cruze into a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Compact Cars Under $10,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best UberX Candidates
This 2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT will not make it to the weekend!! CALL NOW to reserve your test drive Appointment!!
All Prices are marked online, and on our website. Please add applicable Sales Tax, Title, Registration Fee and * $593 Document preparation-delivery Fee /Prep Fee * *These charges represent costs and profits to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning, prep, adjusting vehicles, and preparing documents related to the sale.
The vehicle features and options are described in the best of our knowledge; however, we will not be responsible for any error or misprint on our advertising. The customer should verify the accuracy of the prices, condition & options.
This vehicle is pre-owned and not new; therefore, dents, scratches, natural wear and tear, previous repairs, paintwork, bodywork, rust, and imperfection may exist and should be expected.
Prices are subject to change without notice and they do not include government fees and taxes.
Disclaimer ***** All Prices are marked online, and on our website. Please add applicable Sales Tax, Title, Registration Fee and * $593 Document preparation-delivery Fee /Prep Fee * *These charges represent costs and profits to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning, prep, adjusting vehicles, and preparing documents related to the sale. Northway Auto Group LLC. makes no representations, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective purchaser or owner of this vehicle as to the existence, ownership, accuracy, description or condition of the listed vehicle's equipment, accessories, price, specials or any warranties.
Northway Auto Group LLC. provides a free Carfax Vehicle History Report with every vehicle listing. The report is provided as a only as a guide, and should not be relied upon in place of a vehicles inspection. Northway Auto Group LLC. will not be held reliable for incomplete or erroneous information included or absent from the report. Northway Auto Group LLC. makes no guarantees as to the accuracy of the information provided. Customers are encouraged to do their own research as to the content and meaning of the information contained in the Vehicle History Report.
All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Northway Auto Group LLC is not responsible for any errors or omissions including, but not limited to, photos not of the actual vehicle (representational, stock images...), options and equipment, actual miles on odometer, pricing, typos and exact options list as it is automatically decoded from the VIN number. Please understand that data entry errors can occur unintentionally. Internet Special pricing requires manager validation. Please contact us to confirm pricing, availability, and exact vehicle specifications prior to arrival. Prices are subject to change without notice, and may be changing daily. By contacting us on a vehicle, whether by calling, texting, email, or use of a webform; you grant us express permission to contact you via voice, text, sms, and automated methods at any number or email you use, to include what is captured via caller id. If you provide a phone number, you are giving express permission to be texted, sms, including video, pictures, and other dynamic content at that number. Data usage and rates may apply. *all payments are with Approved Credit. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle. Dealer will not be liable for any inaccuracies, claims or losses of any nature. In order to honor the advertised price, customer must print vehicle listing and present at time of arrival at dealership, and acquire managers signature on printed listing.